Traditionally, “Brand X” IT support companies profit when a client experiences issues. As a result, there wasn’t much incentive to ensure trouble-free operations at the client site. When the client has problems, that has the IT provider seeing dollar signs $$$.
Just as bad, on staff IT technicians have the built in ability to create their own job security by essentially doing the bare minimum, creating constant Band-Aid’s to show a false importance without ever really adding value to your organization. We know that when managed correctly, IT issues should be very minimal, so what do they really do all day while on the clock?
By leveraging a combination of cloud technologies, custom built management applications, experienced technicians, and our long list of best practices, we are able to correct this misalignment of employee/employer goals and create a series of benefits to your business.
- Our clients have the benefit of our state of the art remote management and monitoring platform, allowing us to always have a grasp on the state of your entire network and get notifications in real time of any issues that arise. Most of the time, before you are even aware there was a problem.
- Our fixed cost support services don’t allow us to profit when you have problems. Our engineers use cutting edge tools to proactively identify potential problems and address them before they cause downtime. By offering our solutions on this fixed fee model, we are incentivized to ensure that you have trouble-free operations and minimal downtime, driving efficiency and profitability in your company. In fact, the more reactive service we are called upon to perform, the less profitable our solutions become. We call it “having skin in the game” since our goals are 100% aligned with yours.
- No more single point of failure when it comes to your IT support. On staff IT guy call in sick? 3rd party “IT Guy” decide to go on vacation? Slow or even worse, no response from your IT vendor? NOT WITH SONIC! Our dedicated help desk team is always ready and available to take care of your needs! From simple “how-to” questions to urgent issues, we are there for you!
- Besides the huge amount of combined knowledge our team already brings to the table over a single “IT Guy”, we have a long list of clients that we can pull repair notes and history from. A new issue for you is just another easy solution for us.
With SonicCare you can rest easy knowing you have a team of professionals watching your back.
Why pay a full time “IT Guy” when you can be covered by our entire team of professionals 24x7x365 whether your a business in Victorville or anywhere in the High Desert or surrounding areas. We make sure that all servers, workstations, and network connections are running without errors and free of security breaches.
This eliminates the risk of lost data due to failed backups, system downtime due to power outages, and problems due to poor network patching practices and virus infection. Don’t wait until after a problem has occurred to act, be proactive and let us prevent issues before they cause costly down-time or spread to other systems on the network.
Features of SonicCare…
- Server Monitoring
SonicCare easily and effectively monitors and manages the health of one of the most critical business systems – the server. All critical services are monitored in real time and we are immediately alerted to any errors or downtime so that we can assess and repair the problem in a timely fashion, many times before you are even aware there was an issue.
- Network Monitoring
SonicCare provides a comprehensive range of Network Monitoring and Performance Management solutions. Many issues don’t start with the computers on the network but with the cable and devices that run the network. Our real time monitoring allows us to keep a constant eye on these critical components of your business.
- Alerting and Viewing
SonicCare alerting allows us to stay on top of your networks health 24x7x365. Real time monitors are pre-configured to alert us to any critical system outages or downtime. Many items are programmed in our system to automatically react to the given situation and fix the problem without further intervention, ensuring the lowest possible amount of downtime day or night.
- Managed Online Backup
SonicCare Managed Online Backup ensures you NEVER have to experience the tragedy of a catastrophic data loss. Our backup system keeps both a local copy at your location for fast data retrieval, as well as a remote copy stored in our secure data center, in case of a worst case scenario situation where the local copy is damaged or stolen.
- Workstation Monitoring
With SonicCare Workstation Monitoring you can spot periodic workstation problems before they grow into major issues causing downtime and costing much more in repair costs and employee downtime. All issues that are able to be repaired remotely are fully covered at NO ADDITIONAL COST. Onsite service is offered at a discounted rate for issues that require it.
- Patch & Update Management
SonicCare provides full patch and update management for Microsoft Windows, Office, Java, Flash, Firefox, Adobe Reader, and MANY other industry standard applications. Many updates cause more problems than they help. Our technicians review each update and approve them BEFORE they are installed. This ensures you are not only always up to date, but kept that way safely.
- Managed Antivirus
SonicCare Managed Antivirus allows us to deploy, monitor, manage, update, report, and automatically fix virus threats by quickly and easily configuring an antivirus agent on servers and workstations. There is no perfect antivirus by itself, but with the backing of our expert technicians monitoring any and all threats on your entire network, it ensures you’re completely covered from this exponentially growing problem.
SonicCare Network Protection Reporting tools produce professional, graphical reports that help give a visual representation of your networks health that anyone can understand. Reports are sent monthly or by request so you are always in the loop as to your networks condition.