Everyone keeps talking about “the Cloud” and how important it is to businesses. Cloud technology is important to businesses, especially small businesses, but how important is it to your business? If your business is at all in the online realm, then cloud technology is important to your business.
What is Cloud Technology?
The term Cloud, as in the cloud, simply means that a program or set of data is stored and accessible offsite. It means your put your stuff on someone else’s server. It means that someone else is managing the security and problems that come with housing data, hosting websites, and keeping the millions of internet denizens away. What that means for your High Desert business is cost effective, cutting edge online networking services that are accessible from anywhere.
Benefits of Using the Cloud
When we talk about cost efficiency because for small businesses and even medium sized businesses who cannot house an in-house IT department, cloud works. The cost of hosting the in-house, or rather the team of IT professionals is split among all of the small businesses who participate in the cloud-based services. Victorville networking companies like Sonic Systems offer small businesses the same web power that larger corporations use to fuel their online presence. That is one reason cloud technology is so important for small and medium sized businesses. Would your Small Business benefit from Cloud Technology?
For larger corporations, cloud technology offers companies the opportunity to reduce the cost of running and managing their own server banks. Cloud companies, such as Sonic Systems can attract high-caliber talent that able to focus just on developing cloud technologies and to keep the systems running at peak performance. That seems obvious, but it is important because it means that large corporations with IT departments can use their in-house resources to develop systems that drive marketing, drive sales, and continually grow the business. That is slightly different from the benefits that small and medium sized business receive from cloud companies. How could Cloud improve your commercial business?
A Micro Look at Cloud Benefits
- Experts are on-hand: Almost every computer experiences an unforeseen event when those events take place your cloud company has staff on hand to identify problems, apply fixes, and get you back up and online. You have a full IT Support department with Sonic Systems.
- Constant development technology and applications. No need for your company to spend the big bucks on upgrades, new hardware, or new software. Those expenses are shared by the cloud community.
- Easy Adoption for web-based applications and interfaces.
- Dedicated and improved information security. Top-shelf security personnel that monitor and implement the best web technology to keep servers up, running, and secure.
- Dedicated backup for data.
- ROI is recognized quicker with cloud because you do not have to pay for hardware, software, training or installation.
- Perfect for Victorville commercial business, small businesses such as Medical, Real Estate, Office, etc.
Benefits of Working with Sonic Systems
Sonic offers SonicSafe BDR Servers and SonicExchange Email hosting for High Desert businesses. A big benefit is dedicated backup services that keep your data safe and offer disaster recovery in the event that a catastrophe should occur. Backup services are designed in tiers to offer each client the best services for their unique situation.
SonicExchange Email brings your communication and information into the modern age. What this means for businesses is access to email and data any place you have an internet connections. Encompasses more than just Email as it includes contacts, calendars, and task lists. Benefits feature spam and virus filtering so your data is always clean.
If you are exploring the cloud as a means of boosting your businesses online capabilities, then contact Sonic Systems and let one of our professionals listen to your ideas.