Sonic Systems has been serving the Victor Valley and surrounding areas for over 10 years. Locally owned and operated, we stake our reputation on always offering expert service and enterprise level equipment at fair pricing. We continue to grow and develop new and exciting partnerships with more and more businesses in the area.
Our goal is NEVER to make a killing on one deal and move on, something that has seemed to be standard practice for most of the “other guys”. We want to become a member of your team helping both of our businesses grow together. For the entire Sonic team this is not just a job, it is our way of life, we love technology.
- “I first contacted Sonic Systems when my server went down. I tried and tried to contact the IT person I was using but they were unavailable. They had me up and running in less than 24 hours which was crucial for my business. They have been upfront and available which are crucial for any business relationship. Ever since Sonic has taken care of our hardware, networking and security needs. We have been working together for the past five years and I have no complaints. I love the fact that it is a local business in the area which employs locals as well.”Sam Kim D.D.S.
Apple Valley Dental, Owner – Apple Valley
- “Most of the veterinary practices in the Victor Valley rely on us to provide quality after hours medical and surgical care for their patients. An integral part of providing that care is operating and maintaining our computer system. Our computer system manages patient records, tracks billing, processes digital x-rays and blood analysis and stores information for easy access. Our friends at Sonic make the complexity of our eight computer network less burdensome and give us confidence that they’ll be there to help in time of need. We have trusted Sonic for years to ensure just that. From simple issues working with their remote support team, to major equipment and software upgrades, they have always been there to make sure the job is done right the first time.”Steve Edwards DVM
Animal Emergency Clinic, Chief Of Staff – Victorville
- “Since Sonic Systems has acted as our IT department for all of our small business needs, we finally have peace of mind knowing that there is a strong team of experts, always quick to respond to our needs, and can be onsite within hours when needed. Sonic Systems provides service for all of our maintenance, upgrades, backup, and provide remote access to our PCs and server. We are extremely happy with the professional team at Sonic Systems and highly recommend their services for business and personal computer IT needs”David Placencia
Christianbelle Electric, Owner - Hesperia
- “High Desert Underground signed a maintenance agreement with Sonic Systems 2 years ago. So far we have been unable to screw things up to the point they can't fix them. These guys answer our calls, respond on time and solve our issues. Sometimes all it takes is a remote log in, sometimes an office visit, whatever we come up with, they fix it. Were very glad to have them as a partner. “Derrick Sandwick
High Desert Underground Construction, CEO – Apple Valley
- “The core of our dental practice is a caring experience and a personal relationship with each patient, but behind the scenes there is a lot of technology driving every facet of our fully digital, multiple location practice. We have trusted Sonic for years to ensure we are always on the cutting edge, while making sure we stay reliable and compliant. They are amazing to work with and have been there for us time and time again! We wouldn’t trust our IT networks with anyone else!”Scott Whiting DDS
Whiting Family Dental, Owner – Apple Valley, Ridgecrest
- “We purchased a 500,000 square foot facility about 3 years ago in Victorville. Our corporate offices are located 2,500 miles away. Rather than spending a fortune on hiring a west coast IT member, we called Sonic Systems. They came in and worked with us on ground up design and layout. Together, we came up with the perfect system and the guys at Sonic Systems made the entire project including fiber, data, voice, and wiring, turnkey and still today act as our west coast IT team. I don’t know what we would do without them.”Rick Witt
United Furniture, IT Director, Tupelo, MS
- Our collective experience with Sonic Systems Inc. has been very positive. From the time we selected them to provide our IT support they have lived up to our expectations. They have consistently demonstrated a high degree of ethics and integrity. The offsite support is timely and communication is thorough via phone conversations and use of email. The onsite support is equally timely and efficient. When their onsite presence is required they are extremely adapt at providing the expertise necessary to come up with the best possible solution. They express genuine concern to address any IT issue that we present to them. We highly recommend your consideration to engage the services of Sonic Systems Inc. for your onsite and offsite IT support. We have not been disappointed in any aspect of their service.”Ron Wilson
ICR Staffing Services, C.O.O. – Victorville, Ontario
- HONEST, REASONABLE, EXPERIENCED
"It is so reassuring that I found a person who would give me an honest answer, fix my problem, and do it at a reasonable price. It is very hard to find an this type of person in this day of technology that you can count on. I will definitely be bringing my computers back to you in the future if I experience anymore problems."Sharon Barrington
Retired School Teacher, Apple Valley.
- SPEED AND RELIABILITY
“Service quality and delivering on our promises has helped R&B Tool Supply grow to the national level. We expect the same from our suppliers. Sonic Systems custom built our data server, network and connected multiple offices. Speed and reliability is why we choose Sonic Systems.”Ryan Beezly
C.O.O. of R&B Tool Supply Inc. - Apple Valley
- TRUSTED THEM FOR OVER 10 YEARS
“You know what, my computer holds more than just my personal files. I built my company’s reputation on service reliability and trust with my clients’ information. I’m not about to risk that when my computer needs repair. For over 10 years Sonic Systems in the only place Business builders trusts.”Lovella Sullivan
Owner of Business Builders Inc. - Apple Valley
- WE TRUST THE GUYS AT SONIC “When you’re the biggest promotional products supplier in the high desert you don’t miss deadlines that’s why c-me promotion trusts the guys at Sonic Systems to keep our systems fast and built to handle the job.”Mark Austin
Owner of C-Me Promotion & Embroidery. Victorville
- WOW! WHAT A DIFFERENCE.
"Just a heads up from a local small businessman. Mojave Copy & Printing is a very busy print shop here in the High Desert. We are extremely dependent on our estimating and graphics systems that all run on one network. After discovering some problems, not the least of, a virus, we called upon Sonic Systems.
Sonic Systems came out and educated us, drew a map of our system and showed us how to improve our internal capacity for speed and productivity. WOW! What a difference. The work was fast, efficient and very cost effective. I highly recommend Kurt, Tim and the guys at Sonic for a networked computer environment that works!"Sam Pulice
Owner of Mojave Copy & Printing, Victorville, CA